Lusk Law, LLC, is dedicated to meeting all of our clients’ legal needs.
We offer versatility, flexibility and responsiveness to the businesses and individuals we serve. We form long-lasting relationships with our clients, and we are proud that we can meet demands as varied as our clientele.
Today’s business owner must be hardworking, savvy, adaptable, and forward-thinking. We strive to embody the same qualities in the services we offer our clients. Seldom are the legal needs of a business or an individual standard or boilerplate. They are different for every company and person, and they require a firm that is understanding and cooperative.
What We Offer
For those that choose Lusk Law for their legal needs, we are able to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Trial & Appellate Litigation – Our experienced legal team is often able to negotiate agreements on behalf of our clients without the need for litigation. But when a trial is necessary, we’re ready to actively represent our clients in court, and we handle appeals as well.
- Business Law – Laws that affect business owners are constantly changing. We stay up to date with regulations that our clients need to know about, advising them of how best to prepare for new developments. We excel at helping small enterprises throughout the lifecycle of their business – including start–up, growth, sale, mergers, and dissolution. We also handle business disputes and litigation, including breach of contract claims, employment matters, and vendor disputes.
- Landlord & Tenant Law – Maryland laws that govern the landlord-tenant relationship are unforgiving of error. Our attorneys help landlords stay in compliance with federal, state, and local laws, avoiding potential legal complications. We also create leases, or review existing leases, to ensure landlords are in the best position to protect their interests should a tenant-related dispute arise. We also represent both landlords and tenants in disputes regarding breach of lease, security deposits, and other tenancy related matters.
- Estate Planning & Administration – We can help you formulate a plan to ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes, that your family’s needs are met, and that you are protected should you encounter any misfortune.
- Real Estate Law – We assist both sellers and buyers of residential and commercial real estate, reviewing contracts and working to resolve any disputes that may arise.
- Family Law – Our firm handles divorce, custody and other family law issues with discretion and compassion, with the goal of minimizing stress for families.
- Equine & Animal Law – As the owner of a horse-boarding facility, Rebekah Lusk is uniquely qualified to handle equine law cases for her clients. We also handle a range of litigation and non-litigation matters, related to horses and animals, includes disputes about ownership, sales and leases, and issues that animal-related businesses may encounter.
- Auto Accident Law – Our attorneys represent people who have suffered an injury in a traffic crash due to someone else’s action, inaction, or negligence.
We make our clients’ needs our top priority, fitting meetings to their schedules and providing legal counsel on matters that go beyond their initial business or individual legal needs. For example, if a client wants help starting and growing their business, but eventually needs to initiate or defend against a lawsuit, we can represent them in court. Or if a client comes to us because of a tenant dispute, but then needs help selling their property, we can assist them through the process.
Whether your needs are to plan ahead for the future of your family, build a business from scratch, or seek representation in court, Lusk Law, LLC will be able to assist you. Our firm has a wide range of experience, not only in the legal field and courtroom, but also as business owners and landlords. We are happy to be able to draw from our personal experiences to create a unique and specialized approach to helping those we represent.
Our attorneys have represented clients in Frederick County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Washington County, Anne Arundel County, and other counties throughout Maryland. If you need legal assistance, please call us to schedule an appointment.
Our Legal Services
What Does Baltimore’s New Inspection Law Mean for Smaller Landlords?
A new law in Baltimore is requiring landlords of smaller rental properties to get their apartments inspected. The uncertainty of these inspections is concerning to some smaller landlords, although many…