Michael Ondeck is a life-long Maryland Native. He grew up in Potomac, and graduated from Salisbury University with a degree in Finance. At Salisbury, Michael played lacrosse, and also interned at Merrill Lynch.
Subsequent to graduation, Michael began a career in business with Wells Fargo Financial. However, he decided to become the fourth member of his immediate family to be admitted to the Bar. He therefore attended the University of Baltimore School of Law where he focused on developing litigation and trial advocacy skills. Michael added to these skills by interning for Baltimore Law School teaching legend, Professor Byron Warnken, and for Judge William Simmons of the District Court of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Michael is a member of the Maryland State Bar, and the District of Columbia Bar. His practice focuses on civil litigation, and on financial and business issues.
For recreation, Michael is an avid golfer at Congressional Country Club.
Areas of Practice
- Maryland State Bar, 2014
- District of Columbia, 2016
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. – 2014
- Salisbury University, Salisbury, Maryland
- B.S. – 2008
- Major: Finance
Past Employment Positions
- Advanced Discovery, Inc., Contract Attorney, June 2017 – November 2017
- Epiq Systems, Inc., Contract Attorney, November 2015 – April 2017
- Winston & Strawn, LLP, Contract Attorney, September – October 2015
- District Court of Maryland, Judicial Intern, Summer 2013
- Warnken, LLC, Legal Intern, Fall 2012
- Wells Fargo Merchant Services, Business Sales Consultant, 2011 – 2012
- Wells Fargo Financial, Branch Manager, 2008 – 2010
- Law Offices or Cynthia B. Malament, P.A., Legal Intern, Spring 2008
- Merrill Lynch, Financial Intern, Fall 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- C-IT, Creating an Improved Tomorrow, 2015 – 2016
Our Legal Services
Maryland Association of Paralegals
On September 18, 2018, Lusk Law’s paralegal, Anne Wolf, was a featured presenter at the Maryland Association of Paralegal’s MAP U#5, held at the Community College for Baltimore County.…
Final Divorce Without the 12-Month Separation? It’s Possible Now
Big changes have come to the mutual consent divorce laws in Maryland. A new law, which takes effect October 1, 2018, will allow parents of minor children to file…