- Limited Liability Companies
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Venture Capital
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Computer Law
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Taxation
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Formation and Business Planning
- Will My Business Make Money?
Our Legal Services
Tips for Creating a Business Succession Plan
You’ve put countless hours of hard work into building your successful business, but have you put any time into considering who will run your business once you retire? If…
Can You Sue For Failure to Disclose Property Defects?
Maryland law requires sellers to disclose certain known defects to buyers. If these defects aren’t disclosed, buyers can file a claim to receive compensation for the costs they face…