- Limited Liability Companies
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Venture Capital
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Computer Law
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Taxation
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Formation and Business Planning
- Will My Business Make Money?
Table of Contents
Our Legal Services
What Is a Breach of Contract in Real Estate?
Contracts govern a wide variety of situations involving real estate. You must sign a real estate contract when you buy or sell a property. In addition, a rental or…
How Do You Resolve a Partnership Dispute?
How do you resolve a partnership dispute? This question is one many partners face at one point or another during the life of their partnership. Disputes are inevitable, but…