From being the subject of featured stories to mentions in publications around our community, our firm is proud to be able to share our insights and experiences about a wide range of topics related to our practice.
- A primer on selecting a business entity for your new Maryland business
- LLCs are an increasingly popular business entity choice
- How to know if your noncompete is valid and enforceable
- A corporation that is not all about profits?
- Succession planning is a smart choice for Maryland business owners
- Important information for potential Maryland franchise owners
- Limited Liability Companies
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Venture Capital
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Computer Law
- Closely Held Businesses
- Preparing to Meet With Your Business Law Attorney
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Formation and Business Planning
- Will My Business Make Money?
- What businesses in Maryland need to know about taxes
- Corporate Taxation
Tips for Creating a Business Succession Plan
You’ve put countless hours of hard work into building your successful business, but have you put any time into considering who will run your business once you retire? If…
Can You Sue For Failure to Disclose Property Defects?
Maryland law requires sellers to disclose certain known defects to buyers. If these defects aren’t disclosed, buyers can file a claim to receive compensation for the costs they face…