From being the subject of featured stories to mentions in publications around our community, our firm is proud to be able to share our insights and experiences about a wide range of topics related to our practice.
- A primer on selecting a business entity for your new Maryland business
- LLCs are an increasingly popular business entity choice
- How to know if your noncompete is valid and enforceable
- A corporation that is not all about profits?
- Succession planning is a smart choice for Maryland business owners
- Important information for potential Maryland franchise owners
- Limited Liability Companies
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Venture Capital
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Computer Law
- Closely Held Businesses
- Preparing to Meet With Your Business Law Attorney
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Formation and Business Planning
- Will My Business Make Money?
- What businesses in Maryland need to know about taxes
- Corporate Taxation
Gallup Poll Finds Small-Business Owners Optimistic
According to a poll conducted in October, 71 percent of small-business owners said their company finances were “very good” or “somewhat good” – that’s an increase of 5 percent,…
How Small Businesses Can Compete With Big Businesses
Consumers know they can find just about anything they need on Amazon.com. They can compare products, place an order, and receive their item quickly – sometimes, on the same…