From being the subject of featured stories to mentions in publications around our community, our firm is proud to be able to share our insights and experiences about a wide range of topics related to our practice.
- A primer on selecting a business entity for your new Maryland business
- LLCs are an increasingly popular business entity choice
- How to know if your noncompete is valid and enforceable
- A corporation that is not all about profits?
- Succession planning is a smart choice for Maryland business owners
- Important information for potential Maryland franchise owners
- Limited Liability Companies
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Venture Capital
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Computer Law
- Closely Held Businesses
- Preparing to Meet With Your Business Law Attorney
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Formation and Business Planning
- Will My Business Make Money?
- What businesses in Maryland need to know about taxes
- Corporate Taxation
How Small-Business Owners Can Reduce Slip & Fall Liability
As a small-business owner, you likely don’t have the deep pockets of a large corporation. If sued, you can’t pay out a hefty settlement and then just move on.…
Buying a Business? Consider Getting an Attorney’s Help
It’s part of the DNA of any business: a desire to expand and take on new challenges. One time-honored way for a business to do that is to simply…